How to make analog smart - does building a custom SoC have to be hard?
Mar. 28, 2017 –
Custom SoCs are the new vogue: Analog is becoming smart, and there is a new wave of custom SoCs integrating analog and digital to create smaller, lower-cost products. In this webinar, attendees will learn how custom SoCs are helping OEMs and analog silicon providers alike create smarter, smaller and lower cost products. Attendees will then learn how they can use Tanner AMS tools to combine their analog sensor with an ARM Cortex-M0 processor to create a custom SoC. We will cover mixed signal simulation of the analog block with a digital interface module, then connect that module to the Cortex-M0's AMBA Advanced Peripheral Bus. Finally we'll create a test program and simulate analog, digital, and software together.
What You Will Learn
- How custom SoCs are helping OEMs and analog silicon providers alike create smarter, smaller and lower cost products
- How to perform mixed signal simulation
- How to integrate a custom analog component into the ARM AMBA Advanced Peripheral Bus (APB)
- How to write and compile simple firmware to test the integration
Who Should Attend
- Analog designer
- Mixed signal designer
- Engineering manager Register For This Web Seminar